Tuesday, November 15, 2016

Week 88 - Chiggers...Happy Halloween!πŸŽƒ






Que... Well, where to begin this week??....
        Well for starters not sure if you remember when we had gone to dinner this past Sunday and we took the pictures by them bayous? Well there's these bugs called chiggers that love to chill in like swamps, tall grassy
areas and super super dry places. Well after it flooded you know all the grass and stuff around it just turned to straight mud and swampy like...well then it all dried up and it was like chigger heaven over there and we didn't think about that and when we got up Monday morning...I was like my feet really itch, why? I got eaten alive! πŸ’€ hence the picture below.
       So this member had given us a ton of apples and we were mad at someone for doing something...we were like "man I just wanna huck one of these apples" so then I threw mine at the ground and it shot out and almost hit a car I was like, oh geez. Then Blackford throws his and it slipswhen he lets go and is like in projection to just bust some poor yellow fords window but then it like sinks down and didn't hit it, thank goodness, that would have been awful!! hahah Kind of a funny/scary moment. We also got to see the MejΓ­as super, super funny family. They're a bunch of recent converts that I use to teach on exchanges when I'd come to bear creek.
       We had a training with the APs on Thursday which was alright, they chastised us hard core at first (it was kind of super bad) about getting there on time. But then also they taught us some better ways on how to do it and that we always need to start with our vision which was cool! We then went to a papusaria for those of you back home I'm still learning how to make them but I'll make them for ya and your lives will never be the same again! (Don't know if there's any in good ol Ptown) but they are so bomb! But right after talking about being late we were gonna be late to the meeting again because the papusas took so long haha.
         Friday we had district meeting and guess what! WE SET A DATE WITH BIENVENIDO!!! Super pumped for that it's going to be bomb! It's for the...?...,so it's gonna be sick then we had district meeting which could have gone better hahah. The AP's were there, first one ever so that was crazy. Then after that, we played games for language study, with our Halloween costumes on of course, (after they had left )hah. Then on our way to another appointment we were going to try to see this one kid and while we were there we saw like crabs, πŸ¦€ like live crabs haha and I was like, let's buy some crabs hahaha. So we did and then we went to sports night and Marvin was there and he was like, "It's cancelled today...Hey why do you Have crabs?" We were like, "random buy? Hahah" and he was like, "I'll make them for lunch for you guys tomorrow." So the picture of the crabs in the soup was from Marvin.
          Sunday after church we got to have dinner with the Lucas and oh my gosh they are so bomb! Totally remind me of my parents and what it's like in my house hahah!! That's pretty much my week!
Sorry, long email I know!! hahaha Take it easy!!

Happy Halloween!!πŸŽƒ

Lover Elder Tidwell




The AP's...

Elder Blackford with the crabs...


The soup that Marvin made for us...

Yessica got baptized, so awesome!!! 

Chigger bites...ugh...

Great pics right?!? Bestfriend goals....



How we are spending our Halloween evening...

Trying to figure out how it all links together...








No comments:

Post a Comment