Monday, March 21, 2016

Week 55 - Saying goodbye and a new comp...

Hey guys!
Well this week’s been tiring let me tell. My new comp really likes to get everything set up before we do anything else hah. We've done so much contacting this week my knuckles are starting to get all cut up hahah. Besides that, it was a good week! It was really hard the starting of the week… saying goodbye to Elder Curtis and stuff. I haven't gotten close with a comp like that since Elder Christensen. So needless to say it was pretty hard hah. I know he's going to do awesome things in his mission and change hearts.


This week I've been learning a ton about patience yet again ;) Just trying my best to keep a good mood all the time no matter what's going on. We were in kind of a trio with Elder Banzo for a few days and it was so much fun! Then we went with him to pick up his new baby and he's perfect for Banzo hahah. We’ve been taking them around everywhere because they got put back on bikes. I even got a picture of it, pretty great if I do say so myself ;) hah This transfer is going to be long but it’s going to be awesome and I'll definitely learn a lot from it. Hopefully next week I'll have a longer email with more to write! Have a good week! 

~Elder Tidwell

Saying goodbye to Elder Curtis...


The sisters...


District photo


No comments:

Post a Comment