Monday, March 21, 2016

Week 56 - Fun with my district...surprise visitors...and Happy Easter!





Hey y'all!
We this week was good! We had an awesome pday… our district is so big!! We played human battleship and ate cake because it was Elder Pescis Birthday. Tuesday we had exchanges with Elder Cabrera and Elder Child and then Wednesday we exchanged back. Then we went to this training for English class that was pretty fun, they just taught us how to play games and stuff like that. Then I got the crazy opportunity to see my Aunt Debbie and Uncle Chuck! We met up at the church and then went to go get some dinner. It was so great getting to see them and see how they were doing. Then right after, we got called by one of our members to go out and eat with him.... I'm getting fat... Hahah. Then Thursday we went to the temple! It was so awesome and definitely an experience I won't ever forget! I got the opportunity to take one of my family history names and do all the ordinances for them and I definitely felt the spirit so strong while doing it. After that we picked up this young adult in our ward and had a mini mission! It was pretty cool! We probably won't do one during district meeting again, hahah we asked him if he liked it and he said it was really long and kind of boring hahah. We did some lessons with him and met some really awesome people!  Saturday we went to a baptism and that was really good! I also got to see one of my favorite English homies Elder Seamons! Hahah Then Sunday, well, we’re low on miles for the month so we've like walked all over Hahahah.

I just want to bare my testimony that I'm so thankful for this time of the year with Easter coming up… I'm thankful for the atonement of Jesus Christ. We have the opportunity to remember why he was sent here, he set an example for us that we all should follow and he had so much love he died for us so that we can be forgiven for all of our sins and all the mistakes we have made can all be forgiven. We have the chance to move on. I'm so thankful for my family and all my friends that I have. And I say these things in the name of Jesus Christ, amen.


Thanks for checking in!... Until next week!
Love Elder Tidwell


Aunt Debbie and Uncle Chuck!
Such a nice surprise!
Cici's!



Fresh cuts!
At the temple!


At the baptism...

Me and Elder Seamons!




Elder Cabrera before we went to laser tag!

Laser Tag!!

Me and Elder Backsteen!







No comments:

Post a Comment