Monday, March 21, 2016

Week 52 - A little b-day video for Mom...and Half way done this week!

Hey y'all!
Sorry I didn't do a weekly email last week we got super busy with stuff. But this week was good! A little hard though not going to lie. We had a bunch of lessons this week and had to drop a lot of our investigators which sucked :/! On Tuesday we had a zone conference with President Mortensen that went really, really good! We talked a ton about the Book of Mormon and how it came to be and where we receive our inheritance in the gospel and just a lot of deep and crazy stuff… it was awesome! While we were there some of the missionaries I knew were giving their last testimonies at the conference and it's going to be crazy seeing so many of them go! Wednesday night we decided to run instead of doing it in the morning and I was shocked! I was able to run a lot faster than I thought I would! Elder Curtis is like scary fast he hasn't run in a while and ran a mile in 5 min 27… I rode a bike hahah. Friday we had district meeting and then we had English class which went good but, we probably won't be teaching that class anymore :/. Saturday we gave the sister’s investigator her baptismal interview wich went wonderful! Then we went and got breakfast with them and man we got that all you can eat buttermilk pancake deal! I only ate like 4 :p hahah! Then we went to visit a few people and played soccer with Suamy!

Today was a great day! We had church and I got to meet this younger guy from Mexico who got baptized like 3 years ago and then just like decided to move here! And one of the Elders who baptized him lives here in Houston but he doesn't know where or anything. Then we had a training for missionaries, ward missionaries and ward mission leaders which was just for our stake and it went really good! I learned a lot! To top it off it was my mom’s birthday today! I miss her a ton but only a year left to go Thursday! Crazy how fast time goes!

Well thanks for checking in guys! Love you lots,
Elder Tidwell







At zone conference! 



No comments:

Post a Comment