Monday, August 31, 2015

Week 27


So…this week’s been very different… not that much has been going on. It's really just been kind of a slow week hopefully next week will be better. This week we visited a lot of less active members and were able to invite them all to come to church and surprisingly they all did! It’s definitely been different kind of just a weird vibe but those weeks will come! hah I'm not going to lie I've felt pretty trunky this past week or so… miss that fam and a bunch of other stuff. I know I'll make it through. Sorry this post is going to be kind of short but thanks for checking in love you guys!!

~Elder Tidwell



My comp and I along with Elder R, Elder F, Elder B and Elder C.

Had some Whataburger!!

The O Family! They are pretty awesome!

Elder F,one of our zone leaders. He is from New Zealand and is pretty funny!



No comments:

Post a Comment