Sunday, August 16, 2015

Week 24 - I am getting transferred...




Hey y'all! 

Well transfers are tomorrow and we got the call last night that I'm leaving my area and so the packing process begins :p hahah! It’s kind of bitter sweet I'm glad I get to go somewhere new but I'm leaving something that's become my home since I got here. I know the lord has plans for me and that I'm going where I'm going for a reason. I just feel like I'm going to an area with a bike but we’ll see :p hahah. I'm going to miss Elder Cabrera too, we've had a really rough time as a companionship and I feel like we were just getting so close but will see each other again. And the crazy thing is Elder Christensen and a bunch of other elders I know are going home including Elder Spragg! Noooo hah all my Oregon brethren are gone now. One man wolf pack now hahaha but I know Elder Cabrera is going to do great in this area and whoever comes here is going to love it!

Just a quick update on how the week went. We had dinners all week which was flipping amazing! We had this awesome taco salad stuff at someone's house and they called it PILE ON… man was it good hah and then had pizza another day and oh yeah the good stuff! Then eggs and ham with some bacon and beans which was so good! This week’s visits were actually pretty chill, we visited a lot of less actives and a lot of members just to get to know them and to say hi.

I would like to bare my testimony that I know this church is true and that our Heavenly Father knows each and every one of us. I know Joseph Smith was a true prophet of the church and that Tomas S Monson is the true prophet on the earth today. I know families can be together forever. I say these things in the name of Jesus Christ amen. Thanks for checking in you guys I'll talk to ya next week!


Love Elder Tidwell

I couldn't help myself...
Still a kid at heart ;)
Us with the Bryan sisters.


The struggle is real!

Had to say goodbye to this guy. He is headed home!


Some sweet van art ;) haha

A Muslim temple we drove by.

Wow...This Elders Quorum has it all...who wouldn't want to go. haha


No comments:

Post a Comment