Monday, August 31, 2015

Week 26





Hey guys!!

Well this week has been crazy awesome! Me and my companion have had some super awesome opportunities to go knocking a ton and it's been so amazing… a real testimony builder to me :) Also it's his birthday today so that's just been a plus hah. This week’s been really good! We had dinner at this one family's house and it was this chicken alfredo pasta thing it was so good!! And then last night we went to this family's house and they made this pork, mash potatoes and string beans thing. Man it was so good!! Sorry this week is going to be a little short but I'd like to bare my testimony that I know this church is true and that Thomas S. Monson is a prophet on the earth today. I know our Heavenly Father has a plan for us and it's all to better us in the end. Rough times may come or people might not understand but he always has a plan. And I say these things in the name of Jesus Christ amen.



Love you guys!!

Finally got the pictures on here!
My comp and I...hanging out on Pday. 


Ummm...yeah, so I saw this!!
We decided to check out an old abandoned school. It was pretty cool.










No comments:

Post a Comment