Monday, September 14, 2015

Week 28 - Patience and Faith


Hey guys!

Well this week has been great! To start off we had a zone meeting this and the topic of the meeting was on patience and faith. We talked along the lines of… Why do these things happen to me? Why at this time? How much longer is this going to keep going? I simply came to a conclusion that it's all given by a Heavenly Father who knows us all individually, who loves us so much and knows exactly what he wants us to be. In Alma chapter 34 verse 41 it says, “But that ye have patience, and bear with those afflictions, with a firm hope that ye shall one day rest from all your afflictions." Sometimes these may be the hardest things we have to go through in life but with patience, faith and hope that all things will be okay it will only be for a short time. That lesson was just the kind of thing I needed to hear at that moment.

Also this week my companion and I have been spending a lot of time with one of the members. Let’s just say that we've had some pretty awesome experiences and he definitely has some of the funniest jokes… I die laughing every time. We had my least favorite food in my mission this week and it's called chili renos, it's a big old pepper covered with egg or sometimes cheese and usually stuffed with the same stuff but this one had meat and pieces of potato but still probably the worst thing I've eaten on my mission no matter how it's cooked hahah. But overall it's been a great week!


Thanks for checking in love y’all a ton!
~Elder Tidwell







Pretty much, just a bunch of cool guys...

Best place I have eaten!

Their waffle fries are to die for!

This is a Greek coin

Me with Elder Parkinson and Elder Croft.

No comments:

Post a Comment