Thursday, July 2, 2015

Week 18 - Wedding, Baptisms, and Good Food!!



Favorite meal of the week!




Well hey guys!!

This week has been full of emotions! hahah We had three baptisms and a wedding! To top it off, I’m head of this area now and Elder Christensen is heading to another area. It’s kind of sucky but it’s okay. Oh and yesterday we had like a flash flood! I wish I could send the video of it! It was so crazy to drive through it! My favorite part of the week is when I baptized the couple all in Spanish and after I lifted them out of the water the smiles on their faces was so breathtaking and also just the spirit that was there…Just incredible! Elder Christensen said when I was doing the baptisms he couldn't tell it was me talking, I sounded that fluent in what I was saying! The spirit is something that comes to me in so many different ways I definitely felt it this time and it brought so much joy to my soul.

My least favorite thing we ate this week was this overly cooked chicken and it was like burnt and crispy all the way to the center hahah, I didn't eat much of it.(Although I was grateful for the meal!) My favorite thing we ate this week was these pulled pork sandwiches, corn on the cob and strawberry shortcake for desert! haha We got it from the Morgans, definitely one of my favorite families here haha. 

I’ve realized transfers are going to be something that’s really, really hard for me to get through. Especially when I’ve gotten so close to my companions but I know that heavenly father has a plan for us all and that it all has a purpose.

I love you guys so much and thanks for checking in! I’ll let you know who my new comp is next week!!


Love Elder Tidwell


Wedding for this sweet couple!



Helping with dinner!

Just my blanket fort!

Study time...

Close enough...haha

So happy for this little one and her parents!






No comments:

Post a Comment