Friday, June 26, 2015

Week 17 - A Happy Birthday video for Jace!




A word from Mom...Hi all! Sorry I am getting this update out so late, it has been a very busy week! Tristin seems to be doing great and I couldn't be more proud of his faith, hard work and dedication to serving the Lord. This last week was Jace's 5th bday and I thought that I would share a video that Elder Tidwell emailed to his little brother. It really made Jace's day! Thank you so much for taking the time to check in on T! 





Well hey again!

This week has been so amazing... We were able to have a session in the temple and being inside was so just, well…amazing. I know while I am inside, I can ask any questions and I know my Heavenly Father is there and will answer them. Something that I've just loved to talk about out here in Texas is how our message blesses families. I know that to be true, and it's something I feel so strongly about.

As we had this awesome Father's Day yesterday (or Sunday whenever you read this), I thought a lot about my dad and just how thankful I was to have a dad like him in my life. Someone who's always been there for me and I know he always will be. When I was down he was there to help talk me right back up and then have a good ol’ laugh afterwards. I know he does it for all of my siblings and we have that trust in him that he'll always be there for us. Hermana McOmber gave a talk on Sunday that I appreciated; I realized that our fathers really do that for all of us. It’s part of the role they play in our lives! I'm so thankful for my dad and all the other dads in the world who are there for their children and provide that support for them.
 
Worst part about my week is I got pretty home sick, I also got eaten alive by mosquitoes again hahah. Me and Elder Christensen have just one week left together and it's kind of been bitter sweet. Best part about my week was probably the temple or talking to the fam on Pday! The language has been getting better and better each day! Our investigators are still going strong on their path to being baptized and I love seeing their spirits grow each time we go visit. I know they’re going to do great things. I love you guys so much and hope I didn't take up too much of your time haha. I appreciate you all for taking the time to read this!


Talk to ya next week!!!
~Elder Tidwell




Just a bit humid here!


A game of horseshoes anyone??

No comments:

Post a Comment