Monday, July 27, 2015

Week 22 - First encounter with a cockroach and a new car!





Hey y’all!!

Well this week… Um we were told on Monday that we had to take our car into the office and they were going to be giving us a new one. So seizing the opportunity I took the dying picture with our car and then the starting picture with the new one! Also there was a little trouble with the Post Office:p hahah but and the end of the week all was well haha.

My favorite thing I ate this week was probably my mac & cheese I made hahah! Nothing's better than making a thing of mac & cheese just like mom used to make for dinner haha. Something I've really been trying to work on as always is patience and humility. They’re both things that when you like run out of them or you just think, “oh it's them not me,” is I guess when you need it the most. There's always something you can change… I've come to know that to be true. I hope this will make you laugh but we have an investigator who always has the coolest Nikes or Jordan's and it just so happens I know the names to like all of his shoes. One day I commented on them and he said you know more about my shoes then I do! How do you know what kind they are? With just a grin on my face, I said I live in the area where Nike shoes began.... Shoes are my life... Hahah! 

I know this week is kind of short and I don’t have a ton to say, but I would love to bare my testimony with you. I know our Heavenly Father loves us and cares about us so much. I know that families can be together forever in his plan. I know that he will put people and experiences into our lives all for a reason. I am so thankful for all my friends and family and I say these things in the name of Jesus Christ, amen. Thanks for checking in guys love ya!
~Elder Tidwell


P.S. One more thing to add, pretty much the worst morning ever! I lifted my cowboy hat off of my clothes to look for some socks to go running in and I found a cockroach under it... Well my companion said he would kill it but we had to wait until we get back and I was like as long as It gets done.. Well we got back and it was gone... 30 min of searching and I found it as it crawled on my arm from a pair of pants, needless to say I was just a little startled hahah!!! That's how my morning’s been hahah. (Video below, make sure you have the sound on!)


The dying car (the old one)...


My new ride!!



No comments:

Post a Comment