Sunday, November 1, 2015

Week 35 - Rain...rain and more rain!

This wasn't the worst of it,this was just a ditch...Wishing I would have taken a picture of some of the other roads...they were covered in water!!


Hey guys!

This week has been pretty dull again hahah. I guess the big highlight we had was because of the hurricane that was going around Mexico we got some pretty crazy rain! To say the least I loved it! Things got wet and there was some high water in ditches and on some roads but we didn’t float away and it didn’t get to bad!

We were able to meet with some of our investigators this week and schedule their baptismal dates which is always awesome! We ate some crazy food at a member’s house that looked…not going to lie pretty interesting but actually was super good! Oh and for this one family me and Elder Pigott cooked for them, he made some Hawaiian dish and I made potato wedges. Let's just say the family has dubbed me the official King of cooking potato wedges in their home hahah. Something that I learned this week is that everyone is different; you can't expect everyone to be just like you, or have the same ideas on how you want things to be. From this exchange I had, I learned also that sometimes you get put into a position so it can better you. I realized that the times that are most difficult for you are there to help you in the long run. I’m really grateful for all of the experiences I've had on my mission and even before my mission. I'm grateful for my family and friends!! I have no clue where I'd be without them!

Thanks for checking in guys! Love ya lots!


~Elder Tidwell

No comments:

Post a Comment