Monday, April 27, 2015

Week 9

A few words from mom...

I just wanted to give a little more info  on Tristin, he didn't have a ton of time to email. He is doing well and trying to keep his head up and stay positive. I asked about the crazy weather and tornado warnings because I have been wondering if he was dealing with any of that. He said they have just been experiencing rain and all of the big hail storms and scary weather wasn't happening where they are. His exchange this last week went well. He said he was in a small town that was pretty boring and not many people around. He got to meet a really nice family though and as always was able to take something back with him from working with a different companion for a day. He is looking forward to the coming week and is counting down the days until Mother's Day! Well we both are! That will be the next phone call! Yay! 

Thank you all so much for reading this blog and taking an interest in how Tristin is doing! We feel so blessed to have such an amazing kiddo! 

Look Mom...cows! :) haha
Hey guys!!

I’m so sorry this is going to be so fast! :P 

This week has been really good!! The language is always a struggle and kind of frustrating but I’m getting through it and getting better day by day!! Something that’s been really good this week has just been keeping the mission rules and just being happy no matter what! :) That’s something I’ve really been working on. Some people might not be ready for the message we have to share and that’s okay I can’t force them to listen or take it personally if they don't want to, that’s their own choice and we have to respect that. I love the district I’m in, they’re so funny and they have this certain spirit about them that I just love! 

Well I have to go play some bball! I’ll talk to you all next week and I should have a little more time! I love you all!

Love,

Elder Tidwell!
My companion for my exchange on Tuesday/Wednesday, Elder Jorquera. A family we visited found this baby rat in their house. We were out in some small country town. 

Our investigator! (With his permission to post his picture of course)

While helping someone move, we found this and they said I could have it. Guess we have some new apartment decor! haha




No comments:

Post a Comment