Tuesday, March 31, 2015

Week 5 - One week to go!

Hey Guys!!


Well, this week I got my travel plans!! I’m leaving early in the morning on the 8th, arrive in Houston about 1 pm and will get to right to work!! This week has been really good but kind of hard thinking about leaving the MTC.  I never thought I’d say this, but part of me like doesn't want to leave, hahaha… but I know Texas is going to be great so I can’t wait!! 

My favorite day this week besides today of course was yesterday. We had our district testimony meeting and it was so amazing to hear everyone’s testimonies and how the spirit has been affecting them here! It’s so amazing I wish you all could be here to feel it. Hermana Moore and Elder Hess of course are always my favorites; they always know how to keep my spirits up and help to bring some sunshine to my soul haha. 

Well next week I’ll be in Texas! I’ll still have Monday and Tuesday to email so that will be good! I won't know what area I’ll be in until I get there, so I’ll let you guys know or my mom will let you all know!

I would love to bare my testimony in espanol… Yo se que esta iglesia es verdadero, y Jesucristo es real y es nosotros salvadors. Yo se que todas personas en mi vida esta en mi vida por un rezón y yo se que Jose Smith es un verdadero profeta en la últimos días en el nombre de Jesucristo, amen.

I love all you guys so much and I’ll talk to you next week! See ya!

~Elder Tidwell

This is my favorite teacher ever, Hermano Clark.

Spring Time!



My Crew

No comments:

Post a Comment