Monday, June 6, 2016

Week 67 - Sometimes we have to let go...


Hey guys!

Sorry this week might be a little short but time has just flown by today…we've been so busy. This week was pretty usual we had a few exchanges and a ton of rain I loved it hahah. We also got to go to the temple which will be a pretty big part in this letter hahah. I'm so thankful for the temple and the spirit that I have felt there every time I go. I feel like that's one of the best places to get all the answers I need. I got to do some awesome family work and also got to see a familiar face there, Sister Pinster;) Also I just want to say that the power of prayer is real. We had a zone meeting this past Friday and I was asked to share a story or experience about dropping investigators and bare my testimony as well. Well, right before I was supposed to get up and nothing came to my mind and so I was kind of just like um crap.... So I thought the only thing I can do now is just pray, so I did and I asked for my mouth to be filled and for my words to touch hearts. Let me tell you, the spirit filled the room as I spoke about not wasting your time. I said that sometimes we love these people we find and teach so much, that we don't want to let them go or give them a break, when it's exactly what they need. The time that we focus on them, trying to bring them back, there are so many more people we could be spreading the gospel to. I remember just saying with tears in my eyes that we only have two years to preach this gospel and the lord won't forget those that we have dropped. That was a huge testimony builder for me. I am so thankful for this gospel and the many people I get to meet because of it. I'm super sad to see Elder Schloer go and I'm really going to miss his guidance. He won't be too far away so it'll be okay hah. 

Thanks for checking in…I'll try to write a ton more next week!




Our weekly planning...

Spending time at the temple!



This guy got his mission call!







No comments:

Post a Comment