Monday, February 1, 2016

Week 48 - A week of food challenges!


Guess what???

Where both staying together for another transfer!! Heck yes! Haha This week’s been great! We've set two baptismal dates this week and it's been so awesome! The work over here is really starting to progress! Also this week with the English elders, who live right behind us, we have had ongoing food challenge nights hah! The other night we did the cinnamon challenge and then the next night I did the gallon milk challenge… that didn't go well but I finished! Hahah I will spare you the details and the video!! Also this week I've had some of the best food in my whole mission at this less active’s house! And I freaking love salsa now! hahah Like it's gotten better as time’s gone on in my mission but it's like essential to some foods hah. (For those that know me well, know that I was a pretty picky eater and wouldn’t touch things like salsa before!) And well that's pretty much the sum of my week! Sorry it's not too long this week next week will be better!


Thanks for checking, in love you guys!
~Elder Tidwell

One of my favorite meals this week!



I love this stuff!

Look mom...I am eating big boy food now!!

Just a couple of G's

Just some parking garage pics...



Our Zone!



No comments:

Post a Comment