Monday, February 1, 2016

Week 47 - Great food...tons of teaching...and soccer!





Hey!


I can't believe how fast time is going! The transfer is almost over and time has just blown by! I guess that's what happens when you’re having fun! Well we've had some awesome things happen this week! We've had the opportunity to get to know a ton of or members and had a few dinner appointments which has been awesome! I tried some new stuff and it was freaking bomb! We had these things called sopes which are a tostada with frijoles and cheese and salsa on top! hah Man I can't wait to get home and make them!

We taught a crap ton of lessons this week and had finally seen a bunch of miracles from all of the finding we've been doing! We found some really solid investigators on Sunday with two of the youth from our ward and walked a ton too. Saturday, we played soccer and had a super fun time…and I'm getting better hahah. A few weeks ago me and Curtis made up this dance and we were able to do it in a video we took during soccer it's pretty funny hah. Oh, on Sunday, we had to practice singing for the upcoming stake conference and they told me to lead them even though I have no idea what I'm doing! :p It was super funny haha, definitely a day to remember hah.

Something that has been getting a lot better are my jokes in Spanish… I'm always able to make people laugh which is and awesome feeling! I love leaving people feeling better than the way I found them! Well pretty much a lot of what we did this week was a lot of knocking and a ton of following up, but I'm excited to see how they all progress! :)


Thanks for checking in guys!
Love Elder Tidwell


Pday bowling!!









No comments:

Post a Comment