Sunday, May 22, 2016

Week 63 - Happy Mother's Day!



My Mother's day selfie with my favorite missionary!


Hey guys!

Well this week has been better than the last one! Right now we're in a $3.99 haircut place and Elder Schloer said he wanted a 2 on the sides and the lady is giving him a .5 Hahahah gosh dang it. Sorry, now to go back to the week! Hah Tuesday was good… we had English class and then had family history, Elder Pesci and Elder Schloer had a meeting with all the leadership in the mission. So…Elder Galante, Elder Child and I were together and visited a few people and then exchanged back a little bit later that day. Wednesday, we cleaned up the house a ton there were so many papers and just a ton of crap everywhere so we kind of had a clean-up day and then went to English class and had correlation. Thursday, we taught English class again! Hah when we got there though, at like 9:30 in the morning, we saw this huge cloud of smoke and found out this warehouse caught on fire and it was filled with hazardous chemicals like, diesel and stuff and it went on for a while it was pretty crazy! Then we went to visit some people and pretty much ended our night. Friday, we had zone meeting and then had this crazy goose chase trying to find some guy and we never found him hahah. So fast forward to Sunday my favorite day this week! I miss my family so much! I'm so thankful for my mom and everything that she does for me and all of our family. I can't wait to see them again! :) Thanks for checking in guys love ya lots!


~Elder Tidwell

A little note from mom...

We loved our Skype call with T!! He really is doing great! His connection wasn't great so he ended up talking to us in the bathroom because it was a stronger signal in there! haha That is why it looks like there is a shower curtain behind him in the picture!! The call did freeze up a lot and we spent a good portion of the call repeating questions and whatnot...still a great call though!! It was fun to meet his companions as well! 9 months to go!! 
Family pic!


A family from Jersey Village....

Three amigos!



Elder Galante, Elder Child, and myself!!

The big fire!

My Zone!

Me and Elder Pecsi on our exchange!

My Goodwill find!






No comments:

Post a Comment