Monday, April 4, 2016

Week 58 - Zone Meeting and Conference!



Hey guys!

Well another week down hahah. This week was pretty chill not much had happened until the weekend because of miles. So I'll start off with Friday, we got new miles and had zone meeting and Hermana Lowery gave her final testimony to us it was really good! We learned a lot about faith and all the things that help us build it up. I've learned it's like a muscle, you can build it up and up but when you stop using it or stop working it out…it fades away. Saturday, we had general conference… my favorite talk was probably President Uchtdorf’s during the priesthood session Saturday night and Sunday's was probably Elder D. Todd Christofferson and his talk about fathers. But overall I think my favorite talk as I'm sure is the same with many of you is Elder Holland’s talk. The first thing he talked about was how much they love us, which really touched me and also talking about how times will get hard and we might not be able to handle the task at hand but that the Lord will bless those of us who try. Sorry skipped ahead hahah! So in between first and second session we got Chick-fil-a for lunch and then went back and kind of hung out. We had the second session and then when we were waiting for the priesthood session playing on the piano a member came up to us and just gave us some watches! He looked at the sweet Nixon watch I have and said you need an upgrade hahah it was such a blessing! Then we ate pie and watched the session hah :) I definitely got a lot from the past three sessions including a lot of stuff I can't wait to put into use when I become a husband and father. Sunday, we had the other sessions and I just wanted to say how thankful I am for prophets in these the latter days and for all the guidance we get from them. We then had a lesson after with this less active member C and her boyfriend M. Toward the end of the lesson the spirit was so strong…we sealed it with our testimonies which definitely brought me and Elder Pesci to tears and then even more when we saw all of them crying. Over all it was a really good week :)


~Elder Tidwell


Trying crawfish! 

On an exchange with Elder Child

The sweet watch I was given!!

Zone pictures!!





No comments:

Post a Comment